Accessibility at Hats Off Chesham!
Accessible toilets are located in Sainsbury’s supermarket, Lowndes Park and Chesham Town Hall. Some of these may require radar keys.
Blue badge parking spaces are available throughout Chesham town centre. To find the closest one to the event with the most up to date information, visit Find a council car park | Buckinghamshire Council
Things to do at Hats Off Chesham!
- Visit the artisan market along the High Street. Stalls will be placed so wheelchair users can still travel down the road easily.
- Take part in creative and arts activities as part of WhizzFizzFest, which is joining us at Hats Off Chesham! 2023. Our team of crafters and artists will be able to help make any adjustments for you to take part in the activity.
- Enjoy our talented entertainers and performers throughout the event or in the performance areas.
- Take time out in one of Chesham’s wonderful cafe’s such as Brazil’s, The Tavern or Brim Burger.
- Other food stalls will be available as part of the event, including Rumbles on-site serving up good food from Gerry Martin’s butchers.
- Seating areas are provided throughout the event.
The event may be noisy, with music and performances at either end throughout the day. There will be walkabout entertainers who might try to talk to you, but you can just watch if you like. First Aid will be available on site throughout the event should you need any assistance. For those who may need to take some time away from the buzz of our event, a gentler activity is available at the Good Earth Gallery, decorating our contribution to the countywide WhizzFizzFest lettering. Or visit Lowndes Park, just a short walk across the road.
Use our handy pull out map and guide from either Your Chesham or Your Amersham magazine to plan your day. If you need reassurance or have any questions, please ask someone in a Hats Off Chesham! hi-vis or purple WhizzFizzFest t-shirt who will be able to help you. If you have questions in advance of the day, drop us a line on our social channels.