Windy Weather

We are so looking forward to Saturday.  As you might be aware the Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for high winds.

We are monitoring the situation closely and are planning for the event to go ahead.  Our biggest concern is your safety.

Our Event Lead will make the final decision on Saturday morning and we will advise you asap of any decisions but unless you hear from us we are going ahead. We may move some stalls and activities indoors where possible. Some attractions are not safe in windy weather and may have to be cancelled.

Please ensure you follow all instructions on the day and listen carefully to the Steward’s instructions.  We will be monitoring the wind speed throughout the day and we will take action accordingly.

Everyone has put some much hard work into our third year and we will do our best to make ensure we can go ahead.

We would like to thank everyone that is involved for their help and support.

Best wishes,

The Hats Off Chesham! Team 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *